Bench Repair Services
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Please call (520) 447-1234 or visit our Contact Page to schedule an appointment today!
Would you rather not have someone in your home for an hour or more? Are you comfortable transporting your computer and re-connecting cables? Save money by bringing your computer to us! By allowing our techs to diagnose and troubleshoot your computer issues on our benches at our depot location, we can perform more extensive tests and charge you less. Our trained technicians will utilize our test environment and hardware tools, including blazing fast Internet, in order to give you an efficient diagnosis and repair.
Advantages vs. On-Site Services:
- Lower cost
- More time for things you want to do
- More tools for troubleshooting available
- Our Internet is blazing fast to save time
Disadvantages vs. On-Site:
- Your computer leaves your home or office
- You may be without your computer for several days
- You have to transport the computer and reconnect all cables
What to bring:
Please ensure that you also bring the following items when you bring your computer, in order to ensure efficient service:
- Any CD/DVDs that came with the computer
- Any passwords we will need to login
- Computer Case/Tower
- Any peripheral devices that relate to your issue. Please check with our technicians if you are unsure about any peripherals.
We DO NOT need:
The following items are unnecessary for troubleshooting and repair purposes and we cannot be liable for storing them, UNLESS a technician has requested them:
- Your monitor
- Power Cords (except laptops)
- USB Hubs
- Memory Sticks
- Routers or Internet Modems (Cable/DSL)
- The Box Your Computer Came In
- Miscellaneous Paperwork
What to expect:
When you drop-off your machine, we will check it in along with any software or peripherals you may provide. At that time we will notate the issue as you report it to us and will have you sign a work agreement. We will then give you a claim check slip that you must keep and sign at the time you pick-up your computer. The average time for bench service is 1-3 business days, but may vary depending on the issue diagnosis and whether or not parts must be ordered.
If you have any questions at all about our depot repair service, please contact us to ask about it! We will always let you know whether or not we can assist you and often provide immediate estimates depending on the issue.
Contact Us Today!